Erasmus + 2023/2024
Recruitment for studies under the Erasmus Plus Program for the academic year 2023/2024 will take place from 06/03/2023 to 06/04/2023
The condition for accepting the application is that you send the completed Candidate Application Form together with the attachments at your disposal. Please send everything in one e-mail to email@example.com
Before sending an email, make sure that:
- you have completed the personal data section
- the dean’s office completed your grade point average
- CNJO has confirmed your certificate, if you took the exam or have a foreign language grade, write from which year.
- if you are applying for additional points, the form contains confirmations from units such as AZS, the Medical University Choir or the Scientific Circle,
- you have attached confirmations of publications or participation in conferences and participation in the Buddy program
- you have completed the part regarding the university you want to go to in order according to your preferences (enter only the universities you want to go to) and prepared a preliminary program worth 30 pts ects. per semester for each of them.
- you have completed the data such as: period of stay, semester, information about the scholarship, consent to the processing of personal data
- you signed the document with the current date
These are the conditions you must meet in order for your application form to be accepted.
You should receive a response to the e-mail sent with the following content:
„Your Candidate Application Form has been accepted.” If you have not received a response, it means that the above conditions have not been met.
Erasmus + 2022/2023
RECRUITMENT FOR STUDIES 2022/2023 WITHIN ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME
We would like to inform you about the beginning of the recruitment within Erasmus+ Programme – mobility for studies in the academic year 2022/2023!
Recruitment starts on the 8th of March. Deadline for submission of the application forms: 21.03.2022.
Students apply for Erasmus+ Programme by submitting Application Forms to the International Relations Office ( Muszyńskiego 2 street , 2nd floor, room 3.07) between 9am – 15:30 pm.
Consultations are conducted in the International Relations Office or by phone at 42 272-54-41. If You have any questions concerning Erasmus+ feel free to contact us.